Have you been thinking of ways to help promote culture and diversity on your campus? Well look no further than Mango Languages. They are partnering with WiLS in 2015 to provide a high-quality language and cultural experience to our higher-ed members.
Mango Languages is an e-learning solution, offering courses in over 64 foreign languages, 21 foreign films, 31 specialty courses (such as legal and medical Spanish), and over 17 specialized ESL courses to help international students gain confidence in their aural proficiency skills.
All new higher-ed members will receive two free months of service and an automatic 15% discount will be applied if a contract is received by August 30, 2015.
In the meantime click on one of the links below to learn more about Mango:
Mango Methodology Video
Higher Ed Website
McGraw-Hill Education is excited to let you know that they have a new buy one and get one FREE subscription promotional offer for their McGraw-Hill eBook Library. If you are interested in any collections of their eBooks, now would be a great time to subscribe.
Buy 1 get 1 free promotion terms:
- Runs until June 30th, 2015
- Free subscription is valid for a one year period. At renewal time you can choose to renew or cancel the free subscription at no penalty
- Free subscription must be equal or lesser value than the purchased subscription
- No limits to how many free subscriptions you can receive as long as you purchase the same number of subscriptions
- All purchased and free subscriptions will need to be made out on one license agreement
Members preferring perpetual access purchases can take advantage of a 15% discount on all perpetual access collection or cluster purchases.
Our partner organization CESA 2 Purchasing, has negotiated great prices for purchasing as well as a buyback program for textbooks for WI. Please see: Textbook Warehouse for detailed information.
For questions please contact James Adams at Textbook Warehouse directly. His contact info is 800-796-9152 x224 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Capstone is releasing new database to be added to the popular PebbleGo! suite. Coming August 2015, PebbleGo! Dinosaurs will be available. For more information on the content and availability please see: PebbleGo-Dinosaurs-PreSale-Flyer.pdf
Business Expert Press is offering deep discounts to WiLS members on all of their ebook collections for WiLS members this summer. Between now and August 30th, WiLS members can get discounts ranging from 20% to 50% off of list price on any collection based on their FTE. Each imprint has several packages available including full publication years and digital archives.
BEP is also offering an Evidence Based Model for each imprint. Purchase perpetual access to 25 titles up-front and get access to all 2014 titles for one year, choose the 25 titles to retain at the end of the year. For more information, title lists or customized quote for your library contact Jeff Brunner (email@example.com) Read more
Living Language Trial and Promotion
Living Language for Libraries is a subscription-based language program for patrons of public libraries, which includes numerous resources to help patrons gain everyday conversation skills and cultural insight for the most popular world languages.
Trial code is: ALAMW2015
10% discount for WiLS members signing up for new subscriptions prior to June 30, 2015.
If you are interested in pricing for any subscription, please use our price quote form at: http://www.wils.org/services/cooperative-purchasing/coop-price-quote-or-renewal-form-2/ Read more
WiLS vendor partner Columbia University Press is working with Academic Rights Press to bring EntertainmentID to North America. Entertainment Industry Data is a library of Media Statistics bringing you all the professional numbers behind the industry. Entertainment ID brings together Film ID and Music ID in a single platform. For more information or for pricing and trial requests, contact Jeff Brunner (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Mango creates lovable language-learning experiences with over 60 foreign-language and 17 English courses to choose from. Each chapter is accessible online and through free mobile apps and designed with Mango’s unique fresh, intuitive, and flat-out fun methodology to keep students engaged.
Mango Languages encourages families to learn along with students and includes free family access as a special offering to student users.
Any school library who purchases a subscription to Mango Languages through WiLS will receive a 15% discount. This offer is valid through June 30th, 2015.
Full access trial link – click HERE to start learning a language. Trial available until May 31st, 2015
Included with your Mango subscription:
- Over 60 foreign languages and 17 ESL courses (Mango Conversations)
- New Fixies Release – ELL cartoons for Spanish & Mandarin students
- Little Pim – online language learning for children (ages 2-6)
- Free mobile apps for iPhone, Android, Kindle, Nook, Chrome books and iPad
- PhD-created and linguist approved Intuitive Language Construction methodology (includes vocabulary, grammar, pronunciation, and culture learning)
- Mango extends the service to all your teachers/staff at no extra cost
- Mango extends the service to all your families at no extra cost so parents can reinforce the language the student is learning at home
- Virtual classroom for Teachers to easily manage and view students’ progress
- New course releases added to your subscription at no extra cost throughout the year
- Unlimited, simultaneous in-house and remote access for all users
- Deep assessment included for the top 17 languages
- Free Mango promotional items, such as swag and visually pleasing marketing material through our Mango Market
- Specialized client advocate to help train your staff, provide marketing material, and ensure you have great usage throughout the year
- Direct customer service for all your users
For pricing please use our price 1uote request form: http://www.wils.org/services/cooperative-purchasing/coop-price-quote-or-renewal-form-2/
EBSCO is offering a deep discount to WiLS members on their Associates Programs Source database. This resource provides full-text coverage of a broad range of subject areas typically studied as part of an Associate’s Degree program. Through this database, students can access relevant full-text journals and books as well as content from many sources unique to this database. Qualified WiLS members can get up to 60% off of list pricing! Contact Jeff Brunner (email@example.com) to request prices or trial information today!
WiLS is excited to be partnering with IEEE, to bring discounts to our members on many of their publications! Consortium pricing is available on IEL, CSDL, ASPP and many journal and e-book collections. With possible discounts ranging from 20 – 50% for qualified WiLS members, it’s worth taking a look! Contact Jeff Brunner (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information today.