The new MyWiLS is here!
Over the past few months, we have been working with a developer to make some changes to MyWiLS. We are excited to say it is now up and running!
When you go to the new MyWiLS for the first time, you will need to create a new account, as your current username/password will no longer work. Please use your email address associated with your institution (the one we’re emailing you on right now!). You will still have access to all of your institution’s information, contacts list, and subscriptions. If there is more than one purchasing decision maker at your institution, they will need his or her own username/password.
Once you go through the steps of creating your account, you will then be able to log in and see your institution, contact, and subscription information.
The link to MyWiLS will stay the same: www.wils.org/mywils.
While it still functions mostly the same, we feel we have greatly improved MyWiLS. Please take some time to read about the changes below.
- Overall look: cleaner, simpler, and FASTER!
- Expand/Collapse: you now can expand and collapse your institutional/contact information and subscriptions.
- Sorting: you now have the ability to sort your subscriptions by start date or by vendor name.
- Adding Purchase Order Numbers: did you initially submit your renewal as “Waiting for PO” and now you have that PO number? In the Needs Purchase Order tab, you can submit that PO number right in MyWiLS, without having to email WiLS.
- Individual log-ins: each purchasing contact will have his or her own log-in, based on the email address we have listed in our system (the one we’re emailing you on right now!). It will still link to all of your account’s subscriptions.
- Automated password recovery: if you forget your password, you don’t have to wait for WiLS to recover it for you. You will be able to click a link that will reset your password instantly.
When you log in, be sure to check out the Resources page for help using MyWiLS! If you have any questions or would like to update your email address for your institution, please email David Hafner at .