Good-WiLS Ambassador Opportunity!
WiLS is excited to announce another conference opportunity for our members! We know that with ever-tightening budgets it can be difficult to attend all of the great conferences available every year. That’s why we’d like to help one lucky Interlibrary Loan staffer attend the 26th Annual Minitex Interlibrary Loan Conference. All we ask in return is that you share what you’ve learned with the rest of us!
- Location: Continuing Education and Conference Center, St. Paul, MN
- Date: May 17, 2017
- Website: Minitex ILL Conference 2017
- One complimentary conference registration.
- Up to $160.oo in meal and lodging expenses.
- We’ll be asking our Ambassador to present a webinar for all WiLS members. This session would run about 30 minutes and would be an opportunity to talk about what you learned at the event. WiLS will provide the platform, support, and promotion for the webinar.
- The webinar will be recorded so that members can view it later.
- Applicants should work directly in an Interlibrary Loan or Resource Sharing capacity at one of our member libraries.
- Be willing to share what you learned in a live webinar.
- Interested candidates should fill out a Scholarship Application.
- The deadline to apply is April 26th, 2017.
If you have any questions, please contact Jeff Brunner (firstname.lastname@example.org).