New Vendor Partner: Bloomsbury
WiLS is proud to announce a new partnership with Bloomsbury to offer great consortial discounts on their digital resources! WiLS members stand to save between 10% and 20% on various resources depending on institution size and what you buy! To start off, we’re highlighting the Bloomsbury Design Library, a unique resource that includes:
- The landmark, three-volume Bloomsbury Encyclopedia of Design
- The definitive, two-volume World History of Design
- Over 60 eBooks in design and craft studies by leading scholars.
- Over 100 Designer Pages providing essential details and links to further reading about key figures.
- An interactive timeline providing a richly illustrated overview of global design and crafts history from 1500 BCE to the present day.
- Coming soon: online exclusive articles from The Encyclopedia of Asian Design, lesson plans, bibliographic guides, a searchable image library, and much more.
If your institution subscribes to Berg Fashion Library you can get an additional 5% off the price of Design Library and if you subscriber before October 31, youll get 5% more off, so act quickly!
And the Design Library is just one of the fantastic resources Bloomsbury is offering consortial pricing on. Contact Jeff Brunner () today to arrange a trial or obtain a price quote!