WiLS 2017 Regional Meetings: Notes and Resources
Last month, we held our Regional Community Meetings around the topic of information literacy in six locations across the state. From Kenosha to Menomonie, we were blown away by the love and sweat you have been putting into helping your communities and your students gain information skills at all levels – from helping seniors at the public library use a mouse to constructing embedded instruction with faculty to assist graduate-level researchers. We hope these conversations and connections will help to build regional partnerships or projects!
Below are the notes from each of the meetings as well as an aggregated list of resources, instructional materials, and tools that were mentioned or discussed at the meetings:
- Portage County Public Library in Stevens Point (Tuesday, November 7)
- Kenosha Public Library (Wednesday, November 8)
- Madison Area Technical College (Tuesday, November 14)
- Fox Valley Technical College in Appleton (Wednesday, November 15)
- UW-Stout in Menomonie (Thursday, November 16)
- Platteville Public Library (Friday, November 17 with SWAL)
- Resources, Instructional Materials, and Tools
Thank you to those of you who attended our 2017 Regional Meetings! If you have any questions, please let us know at .